Sign and complete Listing Agreement
- Enter listing into the MLS system.
- Put up “For Sale” yard sign.
- Install lock box. (optional)
- Schedule time to shoot property photos.
- Review showing procedure.
- Prepare property flyer.
- Syndicate listing to real estate websites.
- Invite brokers and agents to tour home.
- Begin agent to agent marketing efforts.
- Review and update status.
- Hold Open House.
- Show property to potential buyers.
- Follow-up on Internet leads.
- Monitor market conditions.
- Monitor comparable properties for sale.
- Monitor foreclosures and short sales in market.